Thursday, October 15, 2015

Time to Register for IBM Connect 2016

A new post on SocializeMe:It's time to start getting ready for IBM Connect 2016. All abstracts have been submitted and we are now finalizing the selection of the sessions. If you register by October 27th, you can enjoy some discounts as laid out here.

Not sure what IBM Connect is all about ? This is our yearly conference where we share our latest product updates and directions, a great opportunity to network and meet fellow users and partners/developers and learn from other success stories. Here's a bit more about the conference.




I'm specially looking forward to all the customer success stories. Based on the abstracts submissions that I've seen, I hope that we can select as many customers as possible. I often find myself learning tremendously from the stories that customers share about their deployments and what they are doing to drive a culture shift.

Adding to that, it's the abstracts that I'm seeing on application development perspective. Development is big part of my background and there's lots of good content there that I want to participate in as well.

Haven't started building your new digital collaboration platform ? Don't be left behind!








So stay tuned for details of the sessions that will be accepted. For now, go and register!




from Socialize Me http://ift.tt/1X5CLRE

No comments:

Post a Comment