With a focus on customer engagement and building “experiences that attract, delight and retain clients,” it’s no wonder that there are plenty of sessions at IBM Amplify 2015 with social business themes and tie-ins. The conference, taking place May 11–13 at the San Diego Convention Center, features streams on Customer Analytics, Marketing, Merchandising and eCommerce. We’ve gone through the agenda to identify ten of the most compelling social business sessions on tap this year. Be sure to check out all of these and browse sessions to find your own favorites.
- CEA-1581: Stop Doing Social for Social’s Sake: Start Leveraging Your Social Customer Data
As consumers flock to social networks in record numbers, brands are still struggling to prove social-driven value to their bottom line. The answer? Stop just “managing social” and start utilizing social channels as the best, most effective way to acquire data and insights that provide a robust profile of individual customers and key customer segments.
- MDC-1227: Using Email and Social Together to Drive Interaction and Sales
Get a look into how Moosejaw uses their unique style and multiple channels to drive sales and event attendance, and how Silverback Social helps marketers think through the unique content strategy behind each social network.
- OCC-1352: Best Practices for Engaging Customers through Compelling Content
Driven by demanding, highly engaged consumers, retailers are tasked with maintaining a seamless brand experience across many different channels using digital assets from multiple sources. Hear about e-Spirit’s seven-plus years of experience with its market-leading content management solution.
- CEA-1244: Supercharge Your Analytics with Big Data Power, and Real-Time Insight from Twitter
Learn how leading businesses are harnessing the full potential of Twitter and IBM Enterprise Social Analytics to quickly learn and act on what is shared about their organization.
- CEA-1583: The Business Value of Social: Customer Experience Management
Hear Sprinklr discuss the importance of breaking down silos to create a more connected workforce and harnessing the power of social data for a complete view of the customer, as well as delivering consistent, valuable experiences across all touch points.
- COC-1281: Kotipizza Makes the World a Better Place - One Pizza at a Time, through a Great Customer Experience
The Kotipizza chain of restaurants interacts with customers through multiple channels including social media and a new Xbox app. Tommi Tervanen tells how Kotipizza is developing a new kind of customer experience based on delicious food, great service, dialogue and sustainability.
- CEA-1088: Customer Analytics: Now It’s Personal!
In this session you’ll hear how businesses are leveraging geospatial, emotional and highly contextual data to provide customers with unsurpassed service benefits and create intimate relationships that rebuild trust and loyalty.
- MOC-1328: A New Era in Customer Attraction and Engagement—The Science and Art of Digital/Physical Convergence
A session for sports fans! Come hear about the Atlanta Falcons' approach to "Fan Experience" in their iconic new stadium, as well as examples from around the globe where everyone—and everything—is connected and what that means for your business model.
- MCJ-1276: Customer Experience Marketing That Makes a Splash
A session for fish fans! Georgia Aquarium will outline key tactics you can implement to increase engagement and share real-world success stories that will inspire ideas for how you can enhance the customer experience before and after a customer interaction.
- MHT-1439: The Future of Engagement: How Smart Marketers Will Win in the Years to Come
The pace of innovation is accelerating and the technology landscape is shifting. In the midst of this, leading organizations are evolving from broadcast service-oriented messages to truly personalized, 1:1 interactions. How will this critical component of customer engagement evolve?
from Social Business Insights Blog http://ift.tt/1GFP3Z7